Thursday, November 18, 2010

Polls...yay

you the voters seem to be leaning toward "your weird" on the puce poll, no biggie, just thought I'd put that out there *proceeds to cry myself to sleep*.
I also notice that a lot of you seem to not have a need to cover oneself in clothing and the mass is voting on that they shouldn't be hungry but they are (I'm always hungry and I have no need to hide it and do not feel the need to limit myself of that)
On another note I notice that one of you out there, like me my fellow brethren cannibal, has a taste for human flesh (That really kinda freaks the rest of us out).
And last of all, all you seem to have fear of is spiders and clowns (Figures)

p.s. sorry for any grammatical errors on the polls, can't change them after they're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment