Sunday, December 5, 2010

Zebras!

Sorry for the abruptness of the last post but I was in school and teacher saw and ya...pretty much. Also if you find this blog boring you have good reason but I have a good excuse. You see I'm having internet problems so I only get to update this when I go to a library which isn't very often and I have yet to get my ipodtouch so there isn't video yet but you can still vote on those polls! Remember there are posts on the bottom of the page so don't forget them (they get lonely). And as for the title of this post I discovered that when you say arbeez (yes just like Arbys the fast food giant) and play it backward it sounds like zebra, just thought that I'd share this knowledge with my faithful viewers (Which there are many of but they sure don't  seem like they're there because of the lack of votings!). Anyways try not to be bored, have faith, and for Arby's sake vote on some polls!

1 comment: